Represents an event log according to the XES standard www.xes-standard.org/.
An event log object contains
- one or more logs
- each log contains zero or more traces
- each trace contains zero or more events
Traces and events are described by attributes.
- XES files (
.xes.gz). Several import plugins are available that differ in their performany and memory footprint
- ProM log files (Naive), will always work, but has largest memory footprint
- ProM log files (XESlite - MapDB) recommended importer, most memory efficient representation
- XES file (
.xes.gz). Several export plugnis are available
- Compressed XES files recommended exporter, write to a compressed “.xes.gz” file
- XES files, write to an uncompresses
- CSV file, convert to a
csvfile to use in process mining tools that do not support the XES standard or for use in table-based data analysis frameworks
You can create an event log
- from an event table (CSV file) using Convert CSV to XES plugin
You can use event logs with almost all plugins in ProM.