This is an old revision of the document!
ProM .,2 is distributed under the CPL license.
In ProM 5.2, there are more than 230 plug-ins available, and we support the import of (and the conversion between) several process modelling languages, such as:
There are mining plugins, such as:
- Plugins supporting control-flow mining techniques (such as the Alpha algorithm, Genetic mining, Multi-phase mining, …)
- Plugins analysing the organizational perspective (such as the Social Network miner, the Staff Assignment miner, …)
- Plugins dealing with the data perspective (such as the Decision miner, …)
- Plugins for mining less-structured, flexible processes (such as the Fuzzy Miner)
- Elaborate data visualization plugins (such as the Cloud Chamber Miner)
- (and many more)
Furthermore, there are analysis plugins dealing with:
- The verification of process models (e.g., Woflan analysis)
- Verification of Linear Temporal Logic (LTL) formulas on a log
- Checking the conformance between a given process model and a log
- Performance analysis (Basic statistical analysis, and Performance Analysis with a given process model)
Finally, ProM sports a large array of log filters, which are a valuable tool for cleaning logs from undesired, or unimportant, artefacts.