This is an old revision of the document!
Table of Contents
ProM 6 nightly builds
…for the brave and the impatient
Here you can find the 10 latest nightly builds for the ProM framework. Apart from that, we keep the current version of the ProM API documentation (javadoc) accessible.
Be aware that builds offered here represent the nightly snapshot from the developer code base. It may not be able to compile, fail to run, return unexpected results, hell, it may even erase your hard disk for good and send spam email to your boss with your signature. You have been warned.
New: Relative URLs in Package Repository
As of Tuesday July 17, 2018, the package repository for the ProM Nightly Build contains relative URLs. Before that date, the repository contained only absolute URLs. You need a ProM Nightly Build from a later date, or at least version 6.9.70 of the ProM Framework, to be able to handle these relative URLs properly. Earlier versions of the ProM Nightly Build, and earlier versions of the ProM Framework, will not be able to handle the new repository with relative URLs.
- Nightly build of Wednesday, 03.06.2020, 03:17:00
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 02.06.2020, 03:16:28
- Nightly build of Monday, 01.06.2020, 03:16:12
- Nightly build of Sunday, 31.05.2020, 03:17:16
- Nightly build of Saturday, 30.05.2020, 03:16:52
- Nightly build of Friday, 29.05.2020, 03:16:56
- Nightly build of Thursday, 28.05.2020, 03:17:31
- Nightly build of Wednesday, 27.05.2020, 03:17:10
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 26.05.2020, 03:17:48
- Nightly build of Monday, 25.05.2020, 03:16:35
- Javadoc of Wednesday, 03.06.2020, 03:16:59
- Download the latest nightly build, say
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gz, and save it in some local folder.
- Extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzarchive. The archive is a gzipped tar archive, so extracting might require two stages: one the extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tarfile from the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzfile, and one to extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.Xfolder from the
- Go into the unpacked
- Run the ProM Package Manager from there (using either the
PackageManager.batfile or the
- Install the packages you want to use. If you are not sure, install
- Close the ProM Package Manager.
- Run ProM (using either the
ProM.batfile or the