This is an old revision of the document!
ProM 6 nightly builds
…for the brave and the impatient
Here you can find the 10 latest nightly builds for the ProM framework. Apart from that, we keep the current version of the ProM API documentation (javadoc) accessible.
Be aware that builds offered here represent the nightly snapshot from the developer code base. It may not be able to compile, fail to run, return unexpected results, hell, it may even erase your hard disk for good and send spam email to your boss with your signature. You have been warned.
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 07.07.2020, 03:16:47
- Nightly build of Monday, 06.07.2020, 03:17:19
- Nightly build of Sunday, 05.07.2020, 03:17:12
- Nightly build of Saturday, 04.07.2020, 03:16:58
- Nightly build of Friday, 03.07.2020, 03:17:57
- Nightly build of Thursday, 02.07.2020, 03:16:49
- Nightly build of Wednesday, 01.07.2020, 03:16:29
- Nightly build of Tuesday, 30.06.2020, 03:17:42
- Nightly build of Monday, 29.06.2020, 03:16:11
- Nightly build of Sunday, 28.06.2020, 03:18:39
- Javadoc of Tuesday, 07.07.2020, 03:16:46
- Download the latest nightly build, say
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gz, and save it in some local folder.
- Extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzarchive. The archive is a gzipped tar archive, so extracting might require two stages: one the extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tarfile from the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.X.tar.gzfile, and one to extract the
ProM-nightly-YYYYMMDD-1.Xfolder from the
- Go into the unpacked
- Run the ProM Package Manager from there (using either the
PackageManager.batfile or the
- Install the packages you want to use. If you are not sure, install
- Close the ProM Package Manager.
- Run ProM (using either the
ProM.batfile or the